Colorado Stoneworks Landscaping offers Colorado Springs residents and businesses a variety of landscaping and lawn care services, as well as fence installation and repair, fire mitigation, and more! Take a look at our list of services and pricing* below, and contact us for more information or to get a free quote.
- Mow and trim of entire lawn area and blowing of clippings off of walkways and driveways
- Edging done as needed throughout the season
- Clippings are generally mulched because it is a natural fertilizer for the lawn, but bagging of clippings can be done upon request.
- Average cost is $55 a mow
- Organized to customer’s specifications. Generally entails the removal of any leaves, pine needles, or dead branches from the property and any trimming of hedges, bushes, or trees as requested.
- $110/hr (for 2 men’s labor) plus dump fees for any waste materials ($15 per cubic yard)
- $110/hr plus waste ($15 per cubic yard)
Hedge and Tree Trimming
- Trimming of hedges and trees to customer’s specifications.
- $110/hr (for 2 men’s labor) plus dump fees for any waste materials ($15 per cubic yard).
- Increases water absorption capabilities of the lawn
- Recommended in both Spring and Fall
- Starting at $55
Landscape Installation and Renovation
- Xeriscape – landscaping designed for low maintenance and water usage. (For more information see Colorado Springs Utilities) See some of our work
- Sod Installation
- Rock and Mulch Installation
- Tree/Shrub/Perennials Planting
Fence Installation and Repair
- New fence installation
- Fence repair
- Removes the dead thatch from the turf area.
- Starting at $110/hr
- Offer general weed and feed fertilization as well as spring start up fertilization and winterize fertilizer applications.
- Recommend in spring, once or twice during the summer, and once in the fall.
- Prices based on current product pricing.
Sprinkler Installation and Maintenance
- Spring sprinkler turn-on – $85
- Sprinkler Blow-out – $85 for systems up to 8 zones, $10 per zone above 8 zones
- General Sprinkler repairs – $85 an hour plus materials
Hauling and Waste Removal
- $110/hr for loading and removing plus dump fees ($15 per cubic yard)
*Note: Prices are subject to change without notice, contact us to confirm current pricing.