To our valued customers:
Our world is rapidly changing amidst this pandemic. We have received word that we are considered as providing “Critical Business” throughout El Paso County as defined in Executive Order D 2020 017 issued by Governor Polis and Amended Public Health Order 20-24 dated March 25, 2020. The Amended Public Health Order 20-24 defines “Critical Businesses” in twelve broad categories. Colorado Stoneworks Landscaping is continuing operations as a “Critical Business” and request passage for work as defined by this order under the following definitions:
9. Construction, Including:
- other related firms and professionals for who provide services necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of residences
11. Critical Services Necessary to Maintain the Safety, Sanitation and Critical Operations of Residences or Other Critical Businesses, Including:
- general maintenance whether employed by the entity directly or a vendor
- Snow removal
Our company and staff are dedicated to providing these critical services while still complying with the guidance and directives for maintaining a clean and safe work environment issued by the Colorado Department of Health & Environment. Here are a few of the policies in place to keep us all safe:
- If any member of our team chooses to isolate at home with family, they are permitted to do so and will absolutely retain employment from this company.
- If anyone feels sick or thinks they may be sick, they are required to stay home and update management with symptoms and status regularly.
- Office staff is working remotely whenever possible. If work is required at the office, we maintain a “closed door” policy to keep everyone a safe distance apart. It also serves as a reminder to call a co-worker if needed instead of walking to their office to speak.
- Office and shop are being cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- If face to face meetings are required, they will be completed outside with min of 6 feet separation.
- CSL has also created an employee Facebook page in order to streamline communication and allow for live videos as needed. This should eliminate the need for any meetings.
- Field Staff Standards
- Staggered crew start times to reduce numbers of employees at the shop at the same time.
- 1 person per vehicle whenever possible. If they cannot take separate vehicles, the 2nd person must sit in the back seat and keep windows open for better ventilation.
- All staff have been equipped with sanitizing spray, soap and/or hand sanitizer, gloves, and a “buff” to cover nose and mouth when necessary.
- Each person will wipe down anything they touch before and after use. This includes truck, trailer, and equipment as well as keys, doorknobs, handrails, etc.
- Limiting contact with customers- call to notify when we are in route or when they arrive on the property instead of knocking upon arrival.
This situation is ever changing, and we will provide updates as necessary, but if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call directly and we are happy to address those directly. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. It is keeping us and all of our staff’s families running. Take care and be safe.